- I know rudementary latin an wish to help maintain this wiki(ie become an administrator). Is it at all possible that I may do so? --Jocke Pirat 02:49, 12 Decembri 2006 (UTC)
- You don't need to be an admin to get involved. You can just start editing (see the tutorial if you're not sure where to start). Angela talk 05:25, 12 Decembri 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know. But, the reason why I'd want to be admin is because wiki isn't really Latin enough like Vicapaedia - I'd like to fix at least the navigation to be Latin, and if possible the other parts like the names of the tabs atop, the toolbox, et cetera. --Jocke Pirat 01:54, 13 Decembri 2006 (UTC)
Is there actually any admin?--126.96.36.199 05:29, 9 Maii 2009 (UTC)
Interwiki with Desciclopédia Edit
Hello, Admins and Sysops. The official portuguese project [Desciclopédia] wish to add you, and so the other way. We both can have users joining and strenghening the Uncyclomedia Foundation, add us to the your Interwiki on Main Page, as we already did so. Best Regards, Mostrow 14:51, 30 Ianuarii 2007 (UTC) kikkelikiekuuuuuu voihan paska latina on perseestä ja te ootte kans imekää melaa vitun h0r0t
scientia et alius?? Edit
recte dicendum est 'scientia et alia' ..credo ...
ita est. "scientia et alius" foeda verba sunt...--188.8.131.52 21:48, 11 Augusti 2007 (UTC)
dicitisne foruma ad 'fora' dicenda ? vae...
omnia pessima dicta sunt!! quomodo haec corregire possum? administrator esse mihi placebit...
- Sum nonbona for lingua latina. Ego debeo conrigo soloecisimi. --Imperator Jacques Pirat Disputatio 14:46, 29 Aprilis 2007 (UTC)
te voitte imee sitä teidän munaanne eli nk: suck my what the fucckin dick fucckin h00kers
Monaco skin Edit
Hi, I’m a user of Nonciclopedia, the Italian version of Uncy. I’d like to know if you already heard about the new skin Wikia’s going to set - I mean the Monaco one - and if yes, what do you think about it. We don’t accept this change, as far as Nonciclopedia (as well as other foreign Uncyclopedias) is a Wikipedia parody, so it should achieve as much resemblance to the original as possible, but with Monaco skin it’s not practicable. So we require your support for having set again Monobook skin from Wiki: the most of registered users won’t go on with cooperating on these terms and Nonciclopedia may be over. Then, your help might avoid you to be subjected to the same treatment. Please answer here: http://nonciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Nonciclopedia:Embassy We thank you, Nonciclopedia’s community
Hey, my Latin is not so good (but i can speek a little bit) so i must speek English. Oncyclopedie is have get the the name Oncyclopedia; for all ready 6 years... A wrighter of the Oncyclopedia Neerlandica my IP: 184.108.40.206 15:17, Octobris 22, 2012 (UTC)
Non est aliquis scribens admin horum temporum: necesse est creare aliquis. Ego,Unutonto volo esse admin .
ibi est suffragium ut elegar:
| Annuo huic:
- Consentio, ad quem qui potest, rogo te fac ut Unutonto sit adminl, si tibi placeat.--Jondel (disputatio) 01:57, Decembris 25, 2017 (UTC)
| Nego hoc:
NL Interwiki Edit
I’m an admin from the Dutch uncy. We have changed our domain to http://oncyclopedia.org/ , oncyclopedia.net is now a site about German penis enlargement. Could you please fix the interwiki?
Thanks in advance, ~Vsotvep 00:16, Februarii 6, 2018 (UTC)